viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

FONETICS FOR CHILDREN!

At the university we've been telling twisters and erasmus' students have been very helpful. We have realized about the difficulty of phonetics and we have been seeing the spellings. I found that class more theoretical than the others, but also very necessary and important to me. That's why I inquired about how to treat phonics in the classroom. I think the best way is singing, so here you have songs that I really liked.
***
At first, we need to pay attention to the International Phonetic Alphabet. Later we will see some videos that we can use to teach the children.



Here we have some song that can help the students to clarify the phonetic of the alphabet. Also, these videos are great because they use a high quantity ofiImages, colours and sounds.









I hope you enjoyed this educational proposals!



Created by: MªJosé Inestal Santolaya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario